Forex on the IQ Option platform differs a little from CFD mechanics wise, it can be said that the biggest difference is assets: CFD allows clients to trade on company shares, while Iq Option forex allows trading on foreign exchange markets. As with CFD, there is a multiplier up to 1000x, there is also a spread, and also a protected position, which means that even though there is unlimited profit, you can not lose more than the amount of your investment.
Essentially, Forex is a liquid market of currency pairs that react to global news, events and economic policies. This world-renowned trading tool is now fully accessible on the IQ Option, traditionally undergoing several improvements.
Forex is an excellent product for trading, as it is already familiar to a large number of users, and also has a number of advantages over other financial instruments.
Trading Forex on the IQ Option Forex platform, a trader has several advantages, for example:
- Never lose more than what you’ve invested in one position (Protected CFD)
- Unlimited profit
- Real-time forex news and analysis at the highest level while making it accessible for less-experienced traders
- Trading on the most liquid markets in the world
- Top currency pairs
- 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Free reloadable 10,000 EUR/USD Practice account (depending on the currency of your account)
- 1:300 leverage available**
- Tight spreads, no commissions
**Default multiplier is 50. In order to request x300, traders have to get a certain appropriateness rating. Leverage restrictions may apply depending on client’s circumstances and/or jurisdictions.