So we remember in the second half of last year IQ options broker released a breakthrough in auto trading with its very own IQ robot. However as off 17 January 2017, They have decided that IQ Robots will be shutting down. The reason for this is due to technical imbalance. Integrity and respect for our users remain the key values for IQ Option. The robot does not hold up these values hence IQ options robot closing down will take place.
So Starting from January 17th users will see a special page informing them about IQ Robots shut down on its domain. Advertisers and marketers should remove all the information from your reviews and use other landing pages on websites and in ads.
Why is IQ Robots Shutting down? What happens to my balance?
- Apple Bans Binary Options Trading Apps on App Store
- iq Option Countries (that you can’t Trade in)
- King Delwar IQoption strategy
- Binary Trading South Africa Scams
- Binary vs Forex
- Binary Options Basics
- Skrill South Africa
- Binary Options Brokers
- IQ Option Classic Options Released
- OptionRally South Africa Warning