Option Robot Review, this robot has been around for a while on the binary options scene. This system is fully automated to place trades on your behalf. The system will places trades directly on the trading platform of the selected regulated broker. So here is our detailed review of Option Robot for you to decide if this trading software is suitable to your needs. Basically it makes trades based on signals it generates on the broker account.
So How Does This Work?
Basically the system works whereby it uses particular mathematical algorithms and prior history to analyze and make more accurate predictions on the binary options market. These signal are sent to the trader as a signal for the trader to then place manually on the trading platform. Alternately if the system is set on auto, you just make a few inputs on amounts and such. Then Option Robot will do the rest placing trades according to its generated signals. Both the signals and auto trade feature have very good success rates.
Sound’s Interesting, How much Does it Cost?
There are no monthly fees to pay.Furthermore they have a demo account with virtual $1000 for you to test the system so you have nothing to lose. However to get full access to Option Robot you need to sign up and deposit the minimum of $250 with one of their regulated binary options broker partners. In addition there is a free demo to try out. While not the best in the world it does give you a taste of what this system can do and is all about. Start by clicking below to open free account!
How To Start With Option Robot
Starting up with Option Robot is quite simple indeed. Firstly click the above button to go to the site. Create your account then select your broker. You may start with the demo account and lastly make a deposit when you ready and start making trades. You can choose the auto or manual trade methods. Once you have made some good profits then you can make withdrawals as per your selected broker rules.
Some Special Features
The Option robot system is extremely user friendly and a great tool for beginners and pros of binary options trading. Additionally Option Robot offers traders technical indicators six of them. Together with various money management systems to choose from to help increase potential profit such as:
- Classic System
Another great benefit is that Option Robot broker partners are some of the best brokers in the world today for binary options.
Signing up is quick and easy. A quite unique feature is is something they called “reversed trading” This interesting feature actually allows the trader to place trades against the signal generated by Option Robot. So if you see the trade is going opposite of the signal you may elect to use this feature to cover yourself.
As the trader, you have the choice as to what types of indicators will be used to influence OptionRobot.com trading choices for your account. You can leave all indicators running, or de-activate some if you want. The indicators that OptionRobot.com uses are:
- TREND: Just as the name implies, this indicator looks at overall trends in the market. Is it a time for Puts or Calls? The Robot will determine this via the Trend Indicator.
- MACD: Often used as a compliment to the TREND indicator, the MACD measures differences between 2 moving averages. Plotting them against history, forecasts can be made. MACD stands for Moving Average Convergence Divergence.
- RSI: This indicator stands for Relative Strength Index. Simply put, when prices get too high, the majority will sell and when prices are cheap, people will buy. Following the people’s systems is usually profitable.
- STOCH: Dr George Lane created the Stochastic Oscillator. The system follows both speed and momentum of market conditions and determines trades based on these factors.
- WILLIAMS: The Williams indicator is what I would call an RSI indicator simplified. It grabs extreme over, or undersold areas and attacks them, normally in short positions.
- CCI: The Commodity Channel Index is actually one of my favorite indicators. It bases everything off a given average over a length of time, and uses that average to determine trends.
A trader can shut the indicators that he does not care for off on the platform.
General Risk Warning: The financial products offered by the company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.”
Is Option Robot Legitimate?
With the scams and cons out there today we just had to ask this. So we do believe that Option Robot is 100% legitimate. With a win rate over 80% and basically all the brokers they partner with been regulated, further instills our trust in this Robot. having regulated broker on their system means that they also have to abide by the same rules set out by that regulatory body.
In our opinion this is one of if not the best auto trading software available especially for those of you who are into auto trading. The system is reliable and brokers are good. 24Option and Stockpair are but two of them.
- Auto trading
- Manual trading
- Reputable brokers to choose from
- Many assets to trade
- User friendly platform
- Min deposit required for full access.
- Demo account resets when you refresh.